Sunday, June 1, 2008

Contact Information


Welcome Preppers and Survivalists,

By
Johannes Vermeer

Electronic Mail
Due to the wonders of technology, you and your family may contact me by e-mail.

My e-mail address is:     gsiep.blogspot@gmail.com

I am willing to answer questions on various subjects. Of course, these subjects need to be related to prepping and may appear as articles and blurbs.


Postal Mail
Because of OPSEC, I am unwilling to divulge a physical address for "Getting Started in Emergency Preparedness," myself, and my family. Needless to say, intimate friends and family may write and send packages to our permanent address.


Telephone
I would enjoy talking with the readers of 'GSiEP," but I am unable to avoid the expense of a dedicated telephone number for you and your family to contact me with your questions.


Meetings
I am willing to meet like-minded people, but there is that issue of OPSEC.

However, ...

I am exploring the possibility of offering one and two day prepping presentations to groups. Of course, I am working on my financial and lodging requirements.

So, ...

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please e-mail me.



Consulting
If you feel the need to privately consult with someone about your family's preparedness efforts, I am able to do so for a modest fee. Depending on your needs and means, I may be able to travel to speak with you and your family.


Media Contact
I am willing to speak with media representatives. Financial compensation will be required. Please contact me through e-mail with your credentials, requests, and compensation package for consideration.

No comments: