Monday, June 2, 2008

Suppliers


Welcome Preppers and Survivalists,

Below are folks I have done business with.

http://www.ammoman.com/

 AmmoMan is a retailer of ammunition. I have purchased many cases (O.K. a few cases) of ammunition from the company for many years. I have been very satisfied with their service and prices.




Campmor is a retailer of outdoor gear and camping equipment. I have purchased many items from them, off and on, for over two decades.




Sierra Trading Post is a retailer of men's, women's, and children's clothing. They also carry outdoor equipment and sports equipment.




Ineedmoregear.com is a retailer of firearms' magazines, ammunition, parts, and other stuff


Note:
There is only one way to get on this page.

I have done business with the company, and I was satisfied with their service, quality, and price.

P.S.
Needless to say, these companies may or may not (more likely) provide compensation.

No comments: