Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday: 22 March 2017


Welcome Preppers and Survivalists,




photograph by
Photographer’s Mate 2nd Class Jim Watson


I Apologize
First, I need to apologize to y'all. I was very busy researching a new business opportunity over the weekend, so I wasn't able to have a very good Volume Three for you, last Monday.

With that said, ...


Doing Wrong
Being a Prepper, sometimes I do stupid stuff, like shoot 164 pounds of Tannerite to take down an old barn. Sometimes, as a Prepper, I might accidentally do something illegal, like harvesting rainwater, but ... I never do anything that I know is illegal. (O.K. except that whole exceeding the speed limit on the interstate incident, a few years ago ; - )

Link:
Say Uncle - Suppressors from Where Great Britain Used To Be
http://www.saysuncle.com/2017/03/15/suppressors-from-where-great-britain-used-to-be/

P.S.
Notice, the Tennessee man had taken the suppressors apart, shipped some parts to these United States then hand carried other parts through customs, so he 'knew' his actions were illegal.

If he had 'accidentally' violated the law, he would have either sent the complete item through the mail or hand carried the whole suppressor on the plane.

No comments: