Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wednesday: 1 November 2017, Part Two


Welcome Preppers and Survivalists,

photograph by
Zsuzsakossuth

Herbs
Like a lot of people, I am very careful, around work, about my prepping, so I never directly help anyone prepare at work.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'll sneak in ten softcover copies of Are You Ready?, then place the booklet on the waiting room table, every few years.

Or, ....

I'll ask people about their hobbies, the foods they eat as a kid, or some other topic that I can learn something, as we have lunch, together.

Well, ...

Several weeks ago, we got talking about beans and rice, and one of the younger crewmembers chimed in about ...

Link:
Off the Grid News - Simple And Easy Ways To Preserve Homegrown Herbs
http://www.offthegridnews.com/survival-gardening-2/simple-and-easy-ways-to-preserve-homegrown-herbs/


Preservation
Talking about saving your harvest. Here's a publication to get your family started on ...

Link:
Utah State University - Harvest and Storage of Vegetables and Fruits
http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1721&context=extension_curall

No comments: