Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Wednesday: 26 December 2018


Welcome Preppers and Survivalists,

Sgt Johnson and Lt Coy
2nd Battalion Yorkshire Regiment
(Green Howards) at Salisbury Plain (ca 2007)
photograph by
Richard Harvey


Gifts
Every year, I ask for the same thing, World Peace, but I never get it.

Oh, ... Well.

However, my family usually provides me with something close, like this year. This Christmas, I received a British Gortex Jacket for my emergency bag at work.

Needless to say, ...

My 'work' bag goes with me everywhere.

What's in it?

You will have to wait and see.


Camoflauge
Now, military or civilian camo is a poor choice for preppers, ... In some situations.

Think about it.

Whenever you see someone wearing camoflauge, you immediately think Prepper!!!

And, ...

Everybody knows, preppers are armed. They either have a knife, a concealed handgun, or a rifle nearby. Plus, they have a so-called Bugout Bag with all kinds of goodies.

Where as, ....

If you see a business man or woman with a backpack or satchel, you think ... paperwork and maybe ... lunch. The same with someone dressed as a student; except, think textbooks and ... lunch.

Now, ...

Add in a rough day, say after an EMP attack, large scale cyber event, or CME striking Earth, who do you think is going to be attacked first?


But!, ... But!!, ... But!!!
I have a British Gortex Jacket in my bag because it's inexpensive, the camo pattern matches my area of these United States, and ... I don't worry about getting attacked because I live in a so-called good area where everybody else wears some kind of camoflauge.

So, ...

I don't standout in a rainstorm walking down the street with my Class Three yellow safety vest

No comments: