Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday's Thoughts and Other Stuff (This Is It)


Dear Friends, Family, and Readers,

Küste am Coast Path Path
nahe Land's End, Cornwall, England (ca 2013)
photograph by
Dietmar Rabich


This is It
I'm finished irregularly posting about how you and your family can get prepared for the tough times ahead.

My reason is simple. I want to advance in my career, and the only way to do that is to start studying after work hours. Hours that I would normally use to write about preparing for the tough times ahead.

But, ...

I still have the writing bug, so you might see my articles around the internet, at places like Say Uncle, Prepper Website, and others. Plus, I will be updating Prepper: Surviving the Tough Times Ahead to be a solid source of information.

With that said, ...


Suggestions
I recommend you visit Yer Ol' Woodpile Report. It comes out every Tuesday, for your reading pleasure, with Ol' Remus' take on the threats facing you and your family.

Another weekly recommendation is Say Uncle for his daily dose of whats going on in the firearms world with a sprinkling of prepper information.

Another firearm related website that I regularly read is Gun Free Zone. He has a sense of wit that hopefully you will find educational in our fight for freedom.

An excellent source for prepper-type information is Prepper Website. It is a collection of articles from various sites on the internet.


Reminders
There are many other sites offering great insight into the coming tough times, like Of Two Minds, while others offer insight to our current political situation, such as Ace of Spades HQ and Clusterfuck Nation, to name two.

Sorry, ... I wanted to remind you.

More likely then not, you and your family have most of the stuff you will need to survive the tough times ahead; however, you are probably lacking enough food, especially long-term food storage such as hard winter wheat, long grain enriched white rice, and dried beans.

No comments: